Collapsed Drain

I have the Utility company coming around on Wednesday to fix a collapsed drain in the alley at the back of my house. At present the sewage is backing up to the drain thats up against the back wall of the house. After they/ve fixed their drain will they clear out my underground pipework?

Thanks.

Arthuir

Reply to
Arthur 51

Probably not. Although it *might* go of its own accord otherwise rod it through

Reply to
Me Here

We had ongoing problems with drains belonging to United Utilities until they eventually repaired them. Each time they blocked, they came and jetted them and simply by me mentioning it, they jetted our drains too.

To fix their collapsed drain they'll be clearing the "backlog" and should do yours too.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker