Cleaning/Flushing a pressurise ad sealed CH system

Ah, so if I navigate my way to Nr11 Downing St, will I find a pirate's chest with all the

Reply to
stefek.zaba

XYZZY

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Dammit, meant to cancel that rather than send it off half-c*ck. But now I'm committed (Magnus Magnuson mode): so, if I navigate my way to nr11 Downing St, will I find a pirate's chest with all the little treasures I've accumulated so far neatly stashed in there? (Hey, if I'm *really* luck, I'll find a Red Button and a Green Button to push in some out-of-the-way Alternative Seat Of Government too; then again, the (Big) Red Button in an ASOG might do something a bit worse than open up the sluice gates of a single dam ;-)

Stefek, rambling

Reply to
stefek.zaba