Cheapest Water Tanks

I'm after a 50 gallon plastic water tank with byelaw 30 kit and accessories for my loft - where is the cheapest place to buy one?
Screwfix have one listed at 57.99 can this be beaten?!

You can have mine for free, if you can wait a week or two?
Christian.

Sounds good - whereabouts in the country are you?

I'm in Reading. If you want it, I'll take a look to make sure it is in good enough condition to reuse. I'll also measure it to check the capacity. It looks pretty large, but you can get a strange sense of scale when in a small loft.
Christian.