cheaper garden wall blocks

Anyone know where I can get blocks a bit like these for making an attractive low garden wall, but cheaper (Wickes is actually the cheapest I found for these blocks):

Also, I only need just over half a pack. Anyone want to split a pack ?

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Oh well, I'll have to buy a whole pack then. I could sell the left overs on ebay, but more likely to keep them stashed away for future use ! If I've got space in my mini builder's yard ... Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson