Best way to store a falt pack kitchen?

We've just taken delivery of a flat pack kitchen from one of the sheds. It won't be getting fitted until 2 weeks time roughly so is there a preferred way to store it just now to try and prevent any warping? The delivery guys laid everything on its side but next to a big heater so I've moved it and laid it all flat on top of one another.

I guess if its going to warp it will warp regardless.

Cheers

Reply to
Brian Watt

I meant to add, I'm more concerned about the cornice and plinths!!

Reply to
Brian Watt

Well if you dare to chance the "Ikea Experience", you will see just about everything is flat on their sides.

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

If you keep it flat and at a constant room temperature at normal humidity it should be ok

Reply to
Wesley

Thanks guys. Its the central heating that concerns me the most. I remember having a spare cornice from a previous kitchen install and it had warped unbelievably. The thing with Ikea etc is that the goods are usually kept in a cool constant temperature.

Reply to
Brian Watt

I prefer to leave materials in the place they're going to be used. If I'm putting in a kitchen I'd rather leave it in the house rather than parked in the garage.

Reply to
Skipweasel