Baxi Boiler 60/3rs

I have a Baxi Wall mounted boiler and over the last few days it starts to heat up the water then cuts out. We have to relight the pilot light then the boiler will start again for few minutes. Any suggestions what the problem could be???

Reply to
royb52

ok can you see the pilot, watch it for a while, does it lift off the injector/outlet of gas?

if so call a corgi guy to fix it, you could well be dealing with monoxide and all that stuff!

Reply to
Gav

Hi

No the the pilot does not lift from the injector, the flame just goes out after about 5 minutes

Reply to
royb52

Have you checked if the pump is still working? Could be it is overheating due to lack of water flow.

Reply to
John Rumm