Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

Page 4 of 5

hahahahahahahah, that's brilliant, a classic
IMM, you're a natural, I've just used half a box of tissues ROFL You should be on stage mate, preferably the first one outta town :D
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:48:33 GMT, "bystander"

In reading the responses here I think IMM has himself used half a box of tissues. But he hasn't been crying.....
PoP

Oh you are a natural. So funny. Up there with Last of The Summers Wine. ROFLAO

bystander wrote:

No, I am the Natural.
He had to work extremely hard to get that stupid.
I was just born clever. :-)

LOL, such fun.

This either that stupid David or Andy.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

always been me, not something you can say though is it John?
--
David

David, who is one of our resident part time brain surgeons who flits in occasionally, you have stop acting silly.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:38:38 -0000, a particular chimpanzee named

I'm thinking maybe it's time I took Mr Man-Of-Mystery out of my kill file. Missives like the above and http://tinyurl.com/2y489 make life worth living.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this

Thank you.

don't do that - if there's anything pointful (rare) or notably outrageous (less rare) the relevant juicy bits get quoted and spread to the enlightenment/entertainment of The Rest Of Us.
Stefek

You will be enlightened all the time.

randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Also oh unwise one. When you take down the walls and then do a "new build", and then re-erect he walls, you get "all" the VAT back, which is NOT the case with a conversion. You make the job a "new build".
writes

--
David

David, Just read and lean.
writes

is gleaned from websites etc but even so its been useful... but then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid
--
David

Bertie, you wouldn't know if anything is stupid or not.