B&Q Valspar Paint

If anyone has not tried it - I can thoroughly recommend it.

I took a piece of painted wood in today - about 1" square.

B&Q produced a Sample Pot of the specific colour and I was gob-smacked at the accuracy. I painted another piece of wood with the product - and it is a perfect match - side by side, no difference.

No buggering about with colour charts.

Reply to
Judith

It's a brand name that was around many many years ago. Dunno if the same maker.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes I can remember their metal paint. I had a tricycle painted with it and it was rock hard and very good. as has been said though, it might be an off the shelf name and not the same standard at all. If their paint was so good, they probably went out of business! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff