A new use for apprentices

It depends on who has done the tattoo. It looks like his made did it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

ARWadsworth

Perhaps he comes from a posh family and you really mean maid.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Strange how many girls actually have a bar code tat .... very wierd

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I've actually considered getting that, but baring my bum at the self- scan tills in Tesco to get the extra points might get me arrested.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Of of our receptionists at work had a bar code tat back in about 1990. At the time, I was working with bar codes and she asked me to generate the correct bar code for her date of birth etc., and she took that along to the tattooist.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That is a religious sign.

Reply to
F Murtz

So yesterday, you need a square barcode pointing to facebook.

Reply to
dennis

Heaven this way?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

F Murtz

I hope you insisted on checking to make sure he's done it right!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Yes, and all the other bits that a fish should have. In colour. (It's a huge hunting and fishing area around here, so a fish tattoo probably isn't *that* uncommon - it's just the placement that seemed rather odd :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

"If little girls are made of sugar and spice ..."

Reply to
geoff

To explain the smell?

I'll get my coat...

Reply to
John Williamson

And the occasional matey slap on the arm, just to check he's all right. Mind you, H Neary would be all up in arms at that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon