3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation at Wickes.

Yup, really - 3 for the price of 1 on loft insulation rolls. Some eon- energy sponsored scheme.

Reply to
dom

Thanks for that.

£2.37/m2
£1.64/m2

mark

Reply to
mark

Just been researching as I will need some of this soon. B&Q's 2 for 1 offer works out cheaper according to my calculator, as he roll price is about half that of Wickes to start with:

£1.76/m2
£1.00/m2

mark

Reply to
mark

Agree ... B&Q cheaper.

Ash

Reply to
Ash

B&Q also have a 10% off in October when you spend over £50 offer (they do combine the two offers).

Reply to
Andy Burns

The space blanket stuff got a bad name a while back, when testing failed to show the level of insulation claimed, and many BCO's stopped accepting it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Wasn't that the tri-iso-super stuff? This space blanket is just a sort of jacketed glass-fibre.

Reply to
YAPH

You're right. Sorry, didn't look at the link.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks for this. I stocked up at B&Q this evening. ;-)

Reply to
Bruce