Fre Flo Eqpt Model 2103 air compressor

Does anyone have a manual or information on this painting compressor? I don't know how old it is. I inherited one with a manufacturer's number 029. It's electrically powered and the compressor works. I have three paint cans with sprays on them. I have to buy a hose, but have no idea how to adjust the spray, and don't know if you put just paint in the can, or dilute it first. It has an Emerson motor on it.

Reply to
William Andersen