Walk-In Shower Fall, How do I....

Page 2 of 2

", learn at lest enjoy"..!?! Before concerning yourself with the "enlightenment" of others, perhaps you'd like some enlightenment in the areas of spelling and sentence structure.....?

Great. Proclaim victory and run like a girl. That's just what I would have expected from someone with your obvious lack of intelligence. Come back and play when you learn to type and spell.
Bob Wheatley
What's he talking about ? Anyway, I'm a Plummer.

No, you did not give enough information. I cannot figure out if you want to make a waterfall in a shower or build a shower without a curb or just want to know how to get the water to go down a drain without a step (Duh).