Re: Seeking Apprenticeship in Toronto Area.

gain experience to start. I am a hard worker and a dedicated individual. Any advice from the experienced folks here will be greatly appreciated.
you keep doing what you're doing, and maintaining the level of focus you're displaying here and you'll be a cherished member of a quality organization soon. that's this 'experienced folks' advice. i wish more of my local employment pool was as energetic.