Old Radiators

I have some old cast radiators upstairs on a single pipe system at present. when I upgrade to twin pipe this summer I thought I would like to keep them as they shouldn't ever rust, and they aren't on/needed that much to give out heat as it's a warm house. What would be the recommended way of cleaning them out, bearing in mind they can be removed for the job.
Cheers Alan