Not really a plumber

News flash:

I'm not really a plumber, that's my brother. I am actually a computer nerd in North Carolina. I pose as a plumber because it's a manly profession and I need to shed my gay image.

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

Mmmmm, what colour knickers do you wear sweetie?

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

"Bob Wheatley" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

I always knew you were a fudge-packer :-)

Seriously, Bob, do you really let that moron get to you, or are you just playing along to get him hard or something?

Reply to
Eric G.

"Eric G." wrote in news:Xns9778BA12767F2Xz124HiiUdfEEE6@140.99.99.130:

Oh jeez, I fell for the fake addy too. I must be a dumb-ass plumber. Would the real Bob just show this guy where the K-60 goes ;-)

Reply to
Eric G.

Thanks for the support, guys. I love you all. Really. *wink*

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

Heliotrope,

Are you from England!? Nice to have you around. I assume you were being factious, right?

Reply to
Mike Grooms