Not really a plumber

News flash:
I'm not really a plumber, that's my brother. I am actually a computer nerd in North Carolina. I pose as a plumber because it's a manly profession and I need to shed my gay image.

Mmmmm, what colour knickers do you wear sweetie?
Heliotrope,
Are you from England!? Nice to have you around. I assume you were being factious, right?

I always knew you were a fudge-packer :-)
Seriously, Bob, do you really let that moron get to you, or are you just playing along to get him hard or something?

Oh jeez, I fell for the fake addy too. I must be a dumb-ass plumber. Would the real Bob just show this guy where the K-60 goes ;-)
Thanks for the support, guys. I love you all. Really. *wink*