Help with replacing toilet in concrete floor bathroom

I am replacing a toilet in a bathroom with a concrete floor. When I took the old toilet out, I found that the old plastic flange was cracked. I got the old one out and got a new plastic flange to go into the pipe in the concrete slab. The new flange has a rubber ring built onto it for going into the drain pipe. Is there something I should do to attached the flange to the drain pipe to ensure that the toilet will not wobble once it is attached to the flange?

Thanks!

Reply to
Smart Guy