Xenon under cabinet Lighting

Does anyone have a suggestion for a particular brand, xenon under cabinet light fixture, strip configuration? I will need both 18" and 24" hard-wired type. Website location also appreciated.

For under/in cabinet or for hockey puck lighting on/imbedded into drywall, I like low voltage systems. Sure you need a transformer, but I like the safety aspect of not running line voltage wires hanging, stapled or whatever directly to cabinets, sinks, etc. or hockey pucks carrying line voltage directly on drywall or cabinets. I can properly mount the xformer to a jbox then know all is safe downstream for light stringing through cabinets. Unfortunately the borg (HD) stupidly dropped all their low-voltage lighting products some years ago. So I got my last batch of low-voltage stuff from lightingfx.com and was very happy with prices and selection for low voltage lighting, both xenon or halogen (xenon bulbs run cooler but cost more than halogen). Sorry I cant help you if you want to string AC line voltage all over the place near the kitchen sink especially.
Juno, pro xenon is the best make and model I've ever seen or used. They are not cheap though

I've put in Kichler for a few customers. Looks beautiful, but they are not cheap.