Write a card day

Every day is "write a card" day. If your car runs, write a thank you to the repair garage. If your roof is dry, thank the roofer.

So few people say thank you, these days.

And, if you're a believer, thank the diety of your choice that all is well.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank God, I'm still alive and healthy. Where do I send the card?

Reply to
Frank

To your God??

Reply to
willshak

He sent his adress to me, you didn't get it?

.