Write a card day

Every day is "write a card" day. If your car runs, write a thank you to the repair garage. If your roof is dry, thank the roofer.
So few people say thank you, these days.
And, if you're a believer, thank the diety of your choice that all is well.
On 6/7/2012 10:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Thank God, I'm still alive and healthy. Where do I send the card?
Frank wrote the following on 6/7/2012 7:09 PM (ET):

To your God??
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY