Windowsill Marble or Granite?

Page 2 of 2
| That would work well if wider. I need 10 3/4"
Another interesting option would be 12"+ tiles, cut down and either butted or grouted. With that approach there are gorgeous options like onyx, which is prohibitively expensive to buy in a slab. It's not quite so nice to have joints, but...just a thought.
On 5/1/2014 3:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have marble window sills and thresholds in my house. Marble cracks and breaks easily. It also picks up stains. Had to replace many of them with wood when new windows were installed, wish I had replaced them all.
John