Window tinting help please.

I have one, 3ft x 4ft, window in the house that that I want to install reflective film on, so as to reduce the heat from the sun.
In Home Depot I could only find boxes that held enough to do several rooms.
My question is, would 'auto' window tinting film work in the home, or is it a different product?
Thanks.
Lewis.
*****

www.gilafilms.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suggest you do a little research on the tint before you use it. There have been a fair amount of reports of damaged windows due to the heat collected by those tint films.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On 19 Jun 2006 13:37:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The auto stuff is on my front door and works great...but it is generally sold in fairly narrow sheets so you have to see if it is big enough for you.