Whirlpool tub motor

We went to use our whirlpool tub today and the jets were barely working and then I started to smell something like burning rubber. I opened it up and looked under the tub. I unhooked the pipe going to the blower and there was almost no air at all coming out of it.
The question is, is it possible to fix these motors or do I need to replace it? I sent email to the company that is listed on the motor and I'm waiting for a reply, But I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
It's a 12.5 amp Avec chauffe-air 700 watt with heater. Serial number 23758.
Any advice would be appreciated.