Which space heaters are the best? How about the ones that use oil?

I have had terrible luck with space heaters. Airwork's fans seem to go in a few months. Is there a way to oil electric fan motors. They make quite a noise. Have to turn them upside down to get noise to stop. How about the radiator type heaters that use oil instead of water . I think the oil is heated up electrically.

Reply to
robertmaasjr

many fan motors have oil ports, the oil heaters are nice , and well made.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Oil or baseboard style are the most rugged in my experience.

Reply to
Martik

ok, thanks. I will try the oil ones. I searched old posts and they seem to make people happy. anything is better than these stupid fan/coil heaters.

Reply to
robertmaasjr