Where to find replacement asbestos siding

Every reference I see claims that GAF makes them, but their website doesn't mention it. You could email them and ask. (maybe they sold that division, or something.)

I have an old home that has very similar issues...
http://www.gaf.com/General/GafMain.asp?Silo=RES1&WS=GAF
These aren't exact matches but I am planning on using them.
You can by them at http://www.abccatalog.com/store/viewitem.asp?idproducts59070501
Good luck...
PG
On 15 May 2007 20:53:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yep, go to the above GAF website, click on "product info" on the left menu and you will get a pciture of a house. then click on "fiber-cement siding" on the side of the house.
They also have a distrubuter locator on their website.
The standard asbesto siding shingles were 12 x 24" of either straight, wavy or thatch edge. I think they still make all edges. They also have other dimensions.
I have two houses that still have that siding. My only problem is has been finding a distributer that will order the thatch edge for me. They have the other styles in stock.
Doug