Wheelbarrow tire goes flat

Page 2 of 2
I'm a farmer. If I get 3 years from a tire, I am doing good. Those tires are made poorly, they dry in the sun and crack. They do not seal around the bead well at all. Once they come off the rim, you can spend (waste) half a day to get them back on the rim.
The solution is to put a TUBE in the tire. They cost $5 to $7. Well worth the cost if you spend several hours a few times a year fighting with the tire. Of course if the tire is cracked or looking bad, get a new tire at the same time. Tubes are durable, but if the tire rips open, your tube will be junk too.
Forget Harbor Freight, unless you like to waste your money on junk. Farm & Fleet, Tractor Supply, or other farm supply will have them.
Your tire should have the measurements right on it, just like any tire.
Mark