What is the right cement mixture for foundations?

Hey folks,
I've had a structural engineer look at my problem and he says it is just cosmetic and I can patch it up myself. It's a stone basement and I'll be taking part of the inner wall apart and rebuilding it. There will be large holes (bigger than my head, and I've got a pretty big head ;-)) filled with cement.
What is a good cement recipe for this job?
thanks, -Alan