What Is the Purpose of an Open End "Angle" Wrench?

I'm always pleased to find a tool on the road, and doubly so if it's a primo brand such as Snap-On.
I just found a Snap-On V520B 5/8" open-end angle wrench, as their web site calls it. It looks like a typical open end wrench but with a more °extreme angle on the "jaw" portion - looks like about 45° rather than the typical 30°.
Can anyone explain why such an item exists? What purpose does it serve beyond that of the more familiar open end wrench?

not get onto with a standard-offset open end wrench.
On 04/01/2016 7:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Gee- ya think?????

Sometimes a bolt will be tightened 15° more than usual.

Most users don't know about flipping open end wrenches...
--
Tekkie