What is sold for lifting shingles on roof?

What do they sell for taking bundles of shingles to a roof. I dont mean a crane or some large machinery, but some sort of hand operated lift. I've done my own roofs several times and always carried the bundles by hand, but a friend is subcontracting roofs for a construction company, and overloaded with work. He asked me to help. I told him I'd help a few days a week, but he must do the hauling because I am too old for carrying bundles. When we got on the job, I asked him why he dont have some sort of lift for the bundles. He said he never saw one. Well, I have seen other roofers use some sort of device, but never paid much attention to it. What do they sell, and where to get it?
Mark
Try ABC supply, Bradco, or Spec. Just about any roofing supply company will sell a device called by different names, but around here we call it the "laddervator". It is a device that attaches to your extension ladder and simply pulls a trolley up and down the ladder carrying its load.
I think they are about $1200.
Around here, we have the shingles roof loaded by the delivery company for a small charge. We put the felt, nails, tin caps, tar, jacks, and water bucket on the roof while the delivery truck is here. They have an extension device which goes to the edge of the roof. One man loads the extension, and the other catches the material.
Robert
I made my own out of a 20 foot extension ladder and a 2000LB winch. I just made a platform that had some wheels on the edges that rode the sides of the ladder - I added some rails so that the platform would not come off the side. Installed a pulley at the the top and bottom of the ladder and up they went. I have done about 20 roofs on it so far.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

We always called it a "power ladder" Basically a winch and sled that rode a ladder on rollers like a train and was powered by a gas or electric motor.
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Check RGC-200. It has attachements for lifting plywood, gravel, whatever.
http://www.nationwideladder.com/roof4.html
or here http://www.laddersource.com/RoofLadder.html

In addition to what others said, ask the supplier about roof top delivery some offer it, but will vary according to location of the job.