What does hz/ph mean?

Page 2 of 3

He might have meant estrogen. Discharging estrogen into the air can have some rather odd results.

My mother, father and brother all died after breathing nitrogen. May have been bad reaction after exposure to DHMO.
Harry K

Wow Every living "breathing" creature on this planet spends it's life breathing Nitrogen, day-in, day-out. But that's because Ntrogen is over 75% of the "air" we breathe

Yeah, and did you ever notice everything dies? I think that's more than a coincidence.
Next, you'll tell us that we breathe the vapors of DHMO every day.
Go ahead. Make my day.
Every living "breathing" creature on this planet spends it's life breathing Nitrogen, day-in, day-out. But that's because Ntrogen is over 75% of the "air" we breathe

OK Not only do you "breathe" vapors of DHMO, you also absorb it in nearly pure liquid form as well. And there's even a bunch of people who will sit in tubs full of DHMO, daily..
It should also be noted that DHMO is one of the most commonly used industrial solvent, cleaning agent and lubricant, among other things.
Oh, that sounds terrible. But, tell me. Has anyone died from DHMO? Maybe we should have the government ban it, if it's that awful?

OK Not only do you "breathe" vapors of DHMO, you also absorb it in nearly pure liquid form as well. And there's even a bunch of people who will sit in tubs full of DHMO, daily..
It should also be noted that DHMO is one of the most commonly used industrial solvent, cleaning agent and lubricant, among other things.

If you inhale it, you will die. Fumes are ok.
Greg

I have been drinking it for all my life. Also bathing in it. I am still here. Google it for a hoax. WW

Try inhaling it. No hoax.

It's also used as a coolant in nuclear reactors, and it's a major component in acid rain.
That tears it! I demand the government outlaw DHMO immediately, and move all existing stocks to hazmat facilities.

It's also used as a coolant in nuclear reactors, and it's a major component in acid rain.
On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:54:21 -0500, "Atila Iskander"

Its a solvent? It must be regulated and covered under OSHA guidelines then. Solvents can be nasty to get on your skin.

In fact, it's the "universal solvent". Nasty stuff.
On Jul 14, 8:14pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

How bad can it be if you can wash out the contrainers with plain water?
Harry K

Many nasty chemicals are water soluble. That's not a good measure of danger.

an HVAC unit to be vented to the air, regardless of how safe or clean or non-hazardous you think they are -- <<<,
how about providing a citation of the applicable reg?
Hz is Eurospeak for cycles per second in USspeak ie the frequency of the Ac supply.
Ph=the number of phases the machine requires to run either 1 or 3.
Oh, gosh. What would happen if we *ALL* released nitrogen into the air?
Yeah, given some of the nonsense Evan has posted here, I agree. I still remember the time he insisted that it's illegal to discharge nitrogen from HVAC work into the atmosphere.
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:32:30 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

OMG, the CO2 concentration would plummet! We'd all *FREEZE*.