What does a 250' roll of 14/2 romex weight?

I have a couple partial rolls and am wondering how much I have. Thanks.

Don't know about 14/2 but my roll of 12/2 copper with bare ground is around 14.5 lbs so my guess for 14/2 with ground would be around 9.3 lbs.
Toller wrote:

Easy guestimate would be cut off exactly one foot, weigh it on a postal scale, weigh the entire box and do the math: box weight divided by sample weight = approximate length of roll. Speak kindly to your PO clerk and they might help. Or use the scale in the produce department at the market. Might be other weighing devices available at one the box stores...be creative.
Joe

Don't own a tape measure? No, you don't have to unroll it to measure either.
Toller posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."