Westinghouse attic fan replacement cap

Hi

I'm looking for replacement cap for my Westinghouse attic fan. Unfortunately, I don't know the model number, but does anyone where I can find something like this? The fan housing is 15 inches in diameter. The old cap was made of plastic.

If not, what are my alternatives. I've searched all the hardware stores and no one carries replacement caps for my attic fan.

I may consider replacing the attic fan altogether. What are the best recommended brands for attic fans?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Reply to
David L Jung