Weeping wall in crawl space

We have a crawl space under our kitchen in Massachusetts and one side is a common wall to a downstairs bedroom. Seven years agao we had a big problem with mold on the inside bedroom wall. However, once we put a concrete floor in the crawl space and sealed some of the cement blocks, we had no further problem......until this week. Suddenly the rear wall started weeeping water about 4 to six inches up the lower blocks, causing dampness in the area and a smell in the bedroom. Moisture appears the entire length of the back wall. There are no pipes that I can see being a problem, We had heavy rains in early/mid-July but we have had other times with rain and no problem at all. Any guesses or next steps? Hate to invest in a sump if the problem wasn't there for so many years. Is sealing the rear wall an option? We've had no rain for a week and it's still quite wet. Many thanks...
Good news (so far); at the suggestion of a heating/coolin g guy, we threw a dehumidifier in there and shut the door. In two hours most of the moisture was gone. I let it run all night and will check again this morning.Cheaper than a sump -- snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

is it well vented?
sealed space generate moisture troubles