Waterproof Cover for Extension Cord Plug/Outlet

Can anyone point me to a source for a waterproof boot to cover a 3-wire extenion cord plug? This needs to be an inline type of cover that I can use to cover both the plug and outlet of two joined extension cords. Thanks.
Paul wrote:

As long as you are not going to submerge the connection in a pool of water, how about plain plastic wrap with ties or tape around the wires? If it is to be somewhat of a permanent connection, how about plastic tape?
You might want to check out the Watertite line from Levition: http://www.leviton.com/pdfs/wetguard/Wetguard_Catalog.pdf