Water or oil based deck stain

We are getting ready to power wash and stain our deck after 2 years. Last time I used Olympic oil based stain. I have been leaing towards a water based this time. Can anyone recomend a good one from Home Depot or Lowes? Or is it better to stay with Oil based? The deck is ceder.
Thanks,
Brian in MI
Brian wrote:

An easy find at google/groups. The topic has been power washed here for years now.
From Consumer's reports:
4 YEAR The following products survived four years' exposure but now need to be reapplied.
Cabot Decking Stain
Glidden Endurance Deck & Siding Oil Stain
3 YEAR The following products survived three years' exposure but now need to be reapplied.
Wolman Durastain
Olympic Water Repellent Deck Stain
Olympic Natural Look Protector Plus
True Value Woodsman Deck Stain
Olympic Clear Wood Preservative
Olympic Water Guard Wood Clear
Pratt & Lambert Stainshield Oil Deck Stain
Wolman Rain Coat with Natural Wood Toner
Benjamin Moore Moorwood Alkyd Transparent Deck and Siding Stain
Rhinoguard Wood Defense
True Value Woodsman UV Wood Sealer & Protector
Akzo Nobel Sikkens Cetol SRD
Penofin Penetrating Oil Finish 350 VOC
Sherwin-Williams UV Sunblock Deck & Wood Seal by Cuprinol Group
2 YEAR The following products survived two years' exposure but now need to be reapplied.
Sherwin-Williams Clear Deck & Siding Wood Finish by Cuprinol Group
Glidden Endurance Deck Sealer for Pressure Treated Wood
1 YEAR The following products are holding up well after one year's exposure.
Cabot Solid Color
Pittsburgh Rez Solid Color
Wolman Extreme
The following products performed poorly in their first year and will not be tested further.
Thompson's Wood Protector Clear Preservative
Cabot Clear Solution
Ace Wood Royal Deck & Siding Stain
Olympic Pressure Treated Deck & Fence Clear Protector
DAP Water Repellent Sealer
Thompson's Water Seal
Thompson's Water Seal Ultra
Wolman Rain Coat Water Repellent

Don't power wash a deck.
Don't use water based or solid color stains.
Don't buy the crap brands at Home Crapo or Lowes.
Do use lightly tinted oils and brush them on thin.
Do buy top shelf coatings like Cabots, Sikkens, Benwood, etc.