Washing Maching Caused Toilet to Overflow and Sewage to go in tub!

I know this is a cloggage type of thing, but I had not the money to hire a rooter. The washing machine is on the rear porch, it has a downspout, 2" diamater the washer hose clamps on. A small load today cause sewage (I believe) bubbling in the tub and toilet. The tub was clogged so I took a shop vac (blowing air) to it and that fixed it right up. Do I dare take the shop vac and stik it in the downspout or am I asking for sewage on the ceilings? What's tbe best and most economical way to solve this situation. Many Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 12, 10:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get or rent a hand-operated snake and use that going downstream for every access point you can find.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:14:36 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

rooter. The washing machine is on the rear porch, it has a downspout, 2" diamater the washer hose clamps on. A small load today cause sewage (I believe) bubbling in the tub and toilet. The tub was clogged so I took a shop vac (blowing air) to it and that fixed it right up. Do I dare take the shop vac and stik it in the downspout or am I asking for sewage on the ceilings? What's tbe best and most economical way to solve this situation.

Do you know the layout of the sewer line? If the washer caused a backup in the tub, the clog is probably past where the tub goes into the line.
Since the blowing of the shop vac cleared that, it may have already moved the clog. One way to check is to run a lot of water, flush the toilet, and see if anything start to back up again. If so, go to the next step.
You can rent the rooter machines from places like Taylor Rental or Home Depot. Find the best spot to put it in and have at it. You can buy hand augers cheap too, but they may not be long enough to get to the clog.
Add pictures here
✖

if you have terracota pipes roots are very common. i have a easy answer to kill roots as long as you are not on a septic tank
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 20:14:36 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

diamater the washer hose clamps on. A small load today cause sewage (I believe) bubbling in the tub and toilet. The tub was clogged so I took a shop vac (blowing air) to it and that fixed it right up. Do I dare take the shop vac and stik it in the downspout or am I asking for sewage on the ceilings? What's tbe best and most economical way to solve this situation.

Burn your trailer house down, and you wont have these problems anymore. Not to mention you wont have to pay the trailer park any more rent, and you'll have more drinking money.
You dont need a place to live. Most bars open at 6am and close at 2am. Just stay in the bar all day. During those 4 hours at night, just get some sleep behind a dumpster in an alley. If it's really cold, there are homeless shelters. All you got to do is read some crap from the bible, and they'll give you a bed from 9pm to 7am and a free baloney sandwich when you wake up.
From now on, take a shit at the bar, and do your laundry in one of their toilets during non-busy hours.
Add pictures here
✖

The washing machine is on the rear porch, it has a downspout, 2" diamater the washer hose clamps on.
A small load today cause sewage (I believe) bubbling in the tub and toilet.
The tub was clogged so I took a shop vac (blowing air) to it and that fixed it right up.
Do I dare take the shop vac and stik it in the downspout or am I asking for sewage on the ceilings? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hate when that happens!!
LMAO
What's tbe best and most economical way to solve this situation.

Add pictures here
✖
I was thinking to put some hydroxide drain cleaner down the washing machine drain, last thing before bed. Hope the hydroxide clears out the clog. Much less sewage aerosol sprayed on the ceiling.