washing machine

Greetings!I have a Kenmore washer and I had to replace the tub balancing spring underneath that keeps the wash tub aligned. Since the spring broke.........I got a new one, but I can't figure out "where" to install the new one???? Does anyone know which two points I need to connect with this spring??? Thanks a million!!!

Check out www3.sears.com, the sears parts website. You can enter your model number, and view exploded diagrams for your machine.
-Tim