Warped Panelling

We have some panelling in a finished basement that is warping outward towards the bottom. It has some sort of finish done by the previous owners that we can't match. Whats the best way to straighten this out?
Allison
Depends how its attached. if studs or furring strips behind, just add a baseboard securely nailed to the studs for furring strips. That will hold on the paneling.