Wall Insulation Q

In regard to my new built garage with 2X4 walls. Can I use that " pink Foamular insulation on the INSIDE of my walls if it's covered with sheetrock? I see it's for use on exterior walls, usually on the outside but how about the inside. Seems I could add some more R value, plus it would be a vapor barrier. (You'd think you would NOT want a vapor barrier on the outside of the wall) A guy down the block has some. Really bargain priced. Hate to pass it up if I can use it. Thanks.
In a garage putting the vapor barrier inside or outside is perhaps moot since the temperature will be about the same on either side of the wall.
In a heated house the temperature inside is warmer so (absent a humidifier) the exterior humidity or water vapor partial pressure will be higher than that of the interior thus forcing moisture in.
There was a very interesting article several years ago in Fine Home Building showing the extreme damage that can be done by improperly placed vapor barriers. If you can find it and read it it would be useful to you.
Boden
Joel 2 wrote:

1/2 inch pink foam is R 3 it equals less than 1 inch fiberglass. Of course its cheap its of little R value