Vinyl Sliding Door Installer, where are you?

We bought certainteed vinyl sliding doors and having a hard time installing them at a new house. No contractors are interested in the job since we already bought the doors and they won't make much money. We need a window installer, but haven't had any luck finding one. Can someone suggest where to find an installer with experience? We are in Los Angeles area.

You tickle me Elmo........
"elmo" wrote in message

Get rid of the attitude, and you will be able to find someone.
Contractors set their own prices, not you.

Drive up to the Home Depot at 5600 W Sunset. Hire a couple of guys. You do speak Spanish, right?