Vinyl fencing

We are looking to replace the hedge on our property line and Lowe's carries vinyl fencing. Looks nice but.. .vinyl??
Any feedback??
Thanks, Lar
We sell pallets to a vinyl fence manufacturer down our street. His vinyl is 6 and the Lowe's vinyl is 4. (I don't know the measurement increment, maybe mil) Anyway, just like any of the other big retailer, Lowe's sell something that LOOKS about the same, at a cheaper price, but it is inferior as to quality, but most people only shop for price. I looked into vinyl fencing and I'm not really impressed. It looks flimsy and I find that it is flimsy. An advantage, is it all pops together, so if a lawnmower hits it, if it doesn't crack, you can just snap it back together. The uprights can be set just in the ground or in cement. The gates are pretty lightweight, not very secure to me. They are expensive, down south here, they tend to mildew and need washing to keep them fresh looking. I think it is more of a decorative fence than functional. Just my .02. perry bentcajungirl