Vapor barrier: One and ONLY one, right?

Hi, here's the scenario...
Shower stall remodel, starting over from bare studs. One wall is on exterior of house (Northern Illinois). I'm using Denshield wallboard, which has a vapor barrier built in to the inward-facing side. What kind of insulation should I use behind the Denshield? Kraft faced, or just bare batts?
TIA.
Generally yes, just one vapor barrier, since you can trap moisture between them. If you handle the wallboard carefully (don't snag the barrier), it should provide adequate protection and you can use unfaced insulation.

I think bare bats will be fine