Vapor Barrier on Deck Floor?

I live in New Hampshire, I have a deck built out of pressure treated wood 8-10 inches of the ground. A 12x12 screen room was built on top of it. I am now making it a 3 season room with the addition of new windows droping a ceiling and plan on insulating all the way around.

I want to insulate the floor but am not sure on where to place the vapor barrier. What I thought of doing was adding another layer of

2x6's on top of the pressure treated decking and adding insulation between the new floor joiist. The ground below the original deck does not have any plastic covering it and it would be hard to instll it at this point because of the low clearance. The deck is open all around for good air circulation.

Should I use insulation with paper and should the paper be just below the new floor or just batting and no paper?

Any ideas?

Reply to
ekubeastlord