Update: Relief Valve

It was a very simple job and I suspect that the problem was really caused by our tenant, who thought it would be a good idea to turn the setting on the water heater to scald, and not the relief valve.

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't had a chance to look at the problem and DH was clucking about it all morning. Took us about ten minutes from start to finish.

Reply to
montana