Update on "Vibrating Washer"

Hi all, for some reason, I can't access my original post __"Washing Machine Woes"__ from a few days ago. Anyway, here's a snippet of it"

Anyway, SQLIT, suggested that I:
"Check the feet on the bottom and see if they are still set to level... mine vibrated loose some years ago with similar results. I got a level and set it up again, all was well."
So, I did. It seems to have cured the problem. Thanks MUCH!!
Tim J. Johson wrote in message ...

Glad to hear it wasn't something major. Thanks for the follow up.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Kenmore+washer
=~~~~~~