Tyvek between siding and concret Foam..

Hello, Does any one know whether it is required in concret foam construction to put tyvek paper between the outside foam and the siding. Our contractor tells us it is not, that the foam acts as a vapour layer, but we concerned.
Any input would be appriciated Thanks, Rob Sullivan
Not only the foam but the concrete is a wind- air barrier, so no. Tyvek is not a vapor barrier it breathes, the objective of tyvek is air infiltration reduction. not holding in moisture.

IIRC, you are the guy using the Integraspec foam system. Why not read their manual about installation at www.integraspec.com Section 19 on page 42 states it is not need. .
Thanks, that is jsut what I was looking for. I'm just trying to make sure that our house is getting built properly.This is my first building experience with a contrator so I just want to be sure every step of the way.
Thanks, Rob

Take lots of pictures including detail of window installation. Also check manufacturerrs sites for instructions on installation of everything they use.