Troubleshooting thermostat?

Need some tips. Last year we had a new trane central ac installed. It's worked great until today. Warmed up so I flipped on the A/C and while the compressor outside comes on the fan never kicks on inside. The furnace works fine if you flip it to heat. After the A/C was installed I put in a new Hunter 44110 thermostat myself. I'm guessing it's probably the thermostat. Is there an easy way to check this or should I just get a new thermostat and see if that fixes the problem?

Reply to
KMGuy

Check the "G" wire from the thermostat.

thermostat.