Treatment for a new cedar porch

Greetings All, We just had a new cedar porch put up and have applied 2 coats of Cabots stain. I was wondering if there is any kind of a topcoat (ie Thompson's) to protect the stain layer and add extra waterproofing to extend the life of the stain. We want to keep the cedar look for as long as possible.                         Thanks, Mark