trash compactor

Page 2 of 2

True enough. However, they turn it into a small cube that is easy to handle.
--

Grandpa Chuck

Get the recyclables clean and separated. That leaves the rest (sorry to be obvious - trying to be clever). Food wastes can be put into the freezer until the day that the trash goes to the curb. It sure cuts down on smell as well as the dogs' incentive to dig into the trash.
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:58:59 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

We have had ours for at least 12 years and really like it. There is just my wife and I. We normally empty only once a week. Of course a lot of our waste goes into the large recycling container the city has furnished us with, so that keeps a lot of it out of the compactor.
When we had our greyhound she figured out how to open it so we had to keep it locked. She would paw at the front of it until she'd step on the pedal next to the floor and it would come open. She died a few years back and our other dogs have never figured it out and don't even bother it.
--

Grandpa Chuck
Grandpa Chuck wrote in message ...

even
Geez Chuck, you certainly have your share of misbehaved animals. First the dog, then the cats, have you considered goldfish? LOL ;-)
Cheri
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:04:15 -0800, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:

Yeah, but I figure either one of the cats or shepherd dog would make short work of them. I'd love to have a large aquarium, but then I remember just how much work they really are if you want to keep them clean and keep the tropical fish healthy.
--

Grandpa Chuck