Transition technique between two types of engineered wood flooring?

A previous homeowner put down some engineered wood in the dining room area - and he left the carpeting in an adjacent living room area - hard to describe, but the transition line runs diagonally between the DR and LR - I want to remove the carpeting and complete the LR area with wood flooring - the previous owner is not around so I can't find out what he used, and I've been unable to find a close enough match - any ideas for some type of a transition between the old and the new? Thanks!

What I did was get a piece of 1/2 by 2 inch lumber. I used a belt sander and formed a gentle curve on one side. Stained it as close as I could. Shot it in with finish nails. Came out pretty good. Not even a toe stubbier.
Most, if not all, of the floor mfg's make a T molding. This slips down between the two floors and provides a transition between the two. There's a picture here of what I'm talking about: http://www.higueraimports.com/bamboo_accessories.cfm?subcategoryid
Never heard of this particular company, just posted this to show the picture. Cheers, cc