Trailer Light Wiring Color Code

This is probably a little off topic, but a simple question for someone that knows.
I am making a light bar for trailers. Of the 4 wires, I know that White is ground Brown is tail lights Green is Signal/brake ? Yellow is Signal/brake ?
But which is the Right and which is the Left? (My car is not available at the moment, or I'd just put a meter on it).
Thanks for all replies.
Mark
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:19:30 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

green is right yellow is left

Usually:
Yellow - left Green - Right
Check your website :-)
http://marksrv.com/wiring.htm
http://www.etrailer.com/faq/wiring.asp
Thanks to both of you. Appreciate the help.
I didn't know I had a website.... Now I do --- Cool....... <lol> Lots of good info on there too !
Mark
-----