Trailer Light Wiring Color Code

This is probably a little off topic, but a simple question for someone that knows.

I am making a light bar for trailers. Of the 4 wires, I know that White is ground Brown is tail lights Green is Signal/brake ? Yellow is Signal/brake ?

But which is the Right and which is the Left? (My car is not available at the moment, or I'd just put a meter on it).

Thanks for all replies.

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

green is right yellow is left

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Usually:

Yellow - left Green - Right

Check your website :-)

Rich256

Thanks to both of you. Appreciate the help.

I didn't know I had a website.... Now I do --- Cool....... Lots of good info on there too !

Mark

-----

Reply to
maradcliff