Toilet tank

Hola, amigos y amigas
Here's a pic of problem in my toilet tank:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2b4q4y.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i56.tinypic.com/2b4q4y.jpg">
http://i56.tinypic.com/2b4q4y.jpg

(This is on Tiny Pic, and I'm shaky about uploading, so hope you can find it)
A few weeks ago I started hearing a trickling sound in tank after flushing. I looked in and saw water bubbling out, and also saw a connection sticking out with nothing on it. Somebody said something fell off, but what? And where is it now?
Any ideas how to fix w/o an expen$ive plumber call, much appreciated.
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

    There is supposed to be a rubber or plastic tube running from the valve into the back of the toilet tank. See the link below. They call it a bowl refill tube. http://www.doityourself.com/stry/h2repairtoilet
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:57:55 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Look in the tank for a silver clip and/or a clear plastic hose. Mount the clip on top of the overflow tube with the hose pointing down into the tube.
No more spray hitting the tank lid.
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:57:55 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

I got your link (adjusted)
The leak:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2b4q4y.jpg
Replace the valve. I can see water leaking at the valve top (two spots).
Or try adjusting the screw..
The clear plastic tube is also missing off the valve ... it mounts on the top of the overflow tube. See that blue nipple? Graduating in size?
Higgs Boson wrote:

If it shuts off ok, don't worry about it.
--
LSMFT